Forensic Investigations and Accident Reconstruction
For almost 17 years, Ei Consultants has provided accident reconstruction and forensic analysis nationally and internationally. Based in Northwest Arkansas near the cities of Fayetteville, Rogers, Bentonville and Springdale, our engineers can easily travel to any location for vehicle, equipment or site inspections.
- Accident Reconstruction involving all types of ground vehicles, including trains, commercial, agricultural, motorcycles, trucks and ATV/UTV's
- Mechanical Failure
- CDR (Crash Data Retrieval) "black box" Download and Analysis
- Premises Liability (slip and fall)
- Free Initial Consultation
- Fact Based Case Analysis
- Detailed Reports
- Accident Scene Layouts & Animations
- 3-D Scanning (vehicles, roadways and buildings)
- Deposition and Trial Testimony
- Technical Research
Ei Consultants, LLC was organized in 1984 by Dr. David Renfroe. The company is now owned by Stanley Andrews.
Ei Consultants, LLC provides engineering consulting and research services. Our engineers have expertise in the areas of accident reconstruction, fire origin and cause, and industrial accidents and machinery.
We also contract with engineers with experience in the fields of tire failure and design, ATV and UTV Testing and compliance, and vehicle dynamics.
2575 E. Heritage Parkway
P.O. Box 610
Farmington, Arkansas 72730
Office Hours: 8a.m. - 4:30p.m., M-Th
Sign-up for our newsletter today